Junior Web Designer
We are hiring again and looking for a new Junior Web Designer with front end coding skills to join the team. We’re an Award-Winning boutique web design and development shop so every new person makes a big impact. You can expect to work closely with our Lead Designer/Developer and take on responsibilities that push you to learn and grow your skills. Passion for the web and user experience is important. A strong web Interface Designer will be enthusiastic about creating visually appealing design as well as the content of the product.
Check out our site to meet our team and see the kind of projects we do - http://www.nightowlinteractive.com
• Create visual design deliverables for entire project under the guidance of Lead Designer.
• Establish style guide and work with developers to execute the design
• Participate in regular design reviews as well as stakeholder meetings
• Minimum 2 years professional experience
• BFA or equivalent industry experience in related field
• Expert-level skill in Adobe Suite
• Ability to work autonomously as well as collaborate in team environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Organization skills and attention to detail
• Experience with mobile app design
• Experience with user testing
We offer perks like weekly Monday breakfast, team lunches on Friday, Regular Thursday happy hours, Monthly team outings, Stocked kitchen and beverages provided with snacks. We nurture an environment where team members help each other and learn from each other. If you think you’d be a fit, send an e-mail to contact(at)nightowlinteractive.com with your resume, salary requirement and portfolio/sample work links to sites you have worked on. Please do not call or e-mail us directly - Please understand that only selected applicants will be contacted.
We look forward to meeting you!
Sorry, No recruiter please and this is a Full-Time in house position at our New York Office. Thank you
Job Types: Full-time, contract to hire