Nelson Mandela said, “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
As an Education Consultant, your expertise and support would not only change the world for children and their families, but also for the people groups they serve. Without a quality education for their children, many families would have to leave the mission field.
Today, over 2100 people groups, 114 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Orlando, Florida
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! However, all overseas assignments require you to be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
What Might You Do?
Every day is different! One day you might evaluate nontraditional education materials and maintain a resource collection for parents and teachers. Later you could provide educational consultations to parents and teachers, help set the budget, and liaison with partner organizations.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You’re an outstanding communicator, both written and oral.
- You have earned an MA in Education or a related field.
- You have a valid teaching credential and spent at least 5 years teaching.
- You’ve spent at least 2 years overseas and understand the joys and challenges of a cross-cultural environment.
- You’re a member of PACE (Professional Association of Cross-Cultural Consults in Education).
- You are comfortable working on a computer, MS Office, etc.
- You are independent and take the initiative but also work well on a team.
It’s a bonus if…
- You have homeschooling experience.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.
REF ID: R1624 Reavis