Congratulations on exploring your career opportunities with FAST and taking the first step to becoming a FASTie! A FASTie? Yes, a FASTie.
FAST-ie \’faeste\ noun
1. an energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic person who works at Fast Enterprises. 2. a person dedicated to modernizing government technology to better serve the general public. 3. someone who is open to adventure and wants to experience new places around the world. 4. someone who enjoys collaboration with clients and camaraderie with teammates while solving business and technology problems.
If the description below speaks to you, take 5 minutes (seriously, only 5 minutes) to apply!
Training Coordinators are an integral part of FAST’s project implementation teams and need to have strong organizational, technical, analytical and communication skills. Typically, they coordinate a train-the-trainer approach to equip client trainers to develop and deliver training to agency users ensuring that users fully understand and are capable of using of FAST’s software solutions. Training Coordinators’ responsibilities include creating a training curriculum and documentation including job aides, guides and help articles. Trainers may also be involved with training project staff and testers, developing test scenarios, and coordinating testing efforts.
We have sites across North America and abroad and candidates should be flexible with respect to work locations.
Candidates should possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in adult education, instructional/curriculum design, computer science or business administration OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to assimilate technically complex information and express it clearly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Personal integrity, confidence, and enthusiasm
- Expert user in Microsoft Office Suite
Starting Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000 Annually
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and location of the applicant.
For full-time, salaried positions, FAST includes paid time off and a comprehensive benefits package, click here for more information.
FAST is an equal opportunity employer.
Voluntary Self-Identification Information is requested for U.S. applicants during the application process.