Leadership Management Intern (eFulfillment Center 2020/2021)
The Leadership Management Internship at a Kohl’s eCommerce Fulfillment Center (EFC) provides a challenging ten week experience during which you will obtain hands-on experience in the many facets of distribution operations. From Distribution to Operations to Developing a Team, as a Leadership Management Intern you will be exposed to the behind the scenes of managing a high volume online fulfillment center. Learn how a Kohls.com order goes from the click of a button to our Customer’s front door.
The internship takes place inside one of our five EFC’s across the country where you will not only learn about the distribution process and building operations, but you will also learn about our most powerful asset: Our People. You will interact with, learn about, and engage with many different types of personalities. Learn how to have courageous conversations, navigate peer to peer relationships, and how to lead and inspire teams (what we do best at Kohl's)!
What is an eCommerce Fulfillment Center (EFC)? EFCs are busy environments that service the needs of our customers from the comfort of their own home through Kohls.com. As online business continues to grow and evolve, so do our EFCs. See what changes we’re making to not only stay in the game but to keep winning.
Develop your inner leader, meet great people, and come have fun with us in Summer 2021! Want to learn more about this position? Check out these informational videos from our former interns!
- Favorite Things About This Internship
- Majors and Universities of Former Interns - We accept all!
This isn’t just an internship. It is an opportunity to use and develop your relationship building skills and an opportunity to lead teams as you run a department within one of our EFC’s. This internship can lead to a full-time offer with us as an Operations Supervisor upon graduation. Did you know we strive to offer 60% or more of our Interns a full-time position? Imagine securing your career before graduation!
Location and Start Date
We have five EFCs with intern openings located in Plainfield (IN), Edgewood (MD), Monroe (OH), Desoto (TX), and San Bernardino (CA). The internship begins in June.
- 10 week full-time paid internship
- Give back to the community and participate in a Kohl’s Volunteer Event
- Opportunity to manage a department
- Senior level exposure
- Kohl’s Executive Speaker Series: Hear directly from senior leaders as an Intern
- Housing assistance provided if not local
- Junior standing towards a bachelor’s degree with a graduation date between Fall 2021 and Spring 2022
- Flexibility in hours to support multi-shift operation; full-time (40 hours) availability June through August
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others