Office Manager (Market Research) Intern
Job Description – Office Manager
Frame Change is an innovative education services provider designed to transform and support school districts and K-12 education professionals nurturing and educating underserved students. Frame Change empowers communities, school districts, administrators, and educators to transform their classrooms, schools, neighborhoods, and the world.
Frame Change is looking for a reliable and motivated individual to assist Leadership with the day to day operations of a fast-paced start-up organization remotely. Keep in mind that this is a remote position. They will help manage virtual office responsibilities, assist in managing team meetings, program development, managing data and updating information in our database, assist in proposal writing, and internal communications. This position is great for an individual who wants to learn and experience hands on training with a start-up. Excellent opportunity to gain experience working with a social impact virtual organization.
The Office Manager Is Responsible For:
· Help manage virtual office responsibilities
· Assist in setting up managing virtual team meetings
· Managing data and updating information in our database
· Writing fundraising collateral, from brochures to email appeals to thank you notes
· Company emails and letters to clients and partners
· Assist Leadership with executive projects
· Help Leadership create and design company internal infrastructure
· Assists with marketing campaigns, contacting prospects
· Assists with virtual events and organizing materials and equipment for events
· Office clerical duties such as review and draft letters, admin email, web-based filings, etc.
· Attend weekly web meetings
· Other duties as assigned
This is an unpaid internship.
Frame Change is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.