Virtual/Remote: Marketing Intern
We’re a forward-thinking agency looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
Come work for and learn from some of the best in business!
Organized Energy Coaching + Consulting, LLC would love for an enthusiastic intern to join our team and provide creative ideas + implement strategies in various stages of print and online projects.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Assist in the creation of signage, collateral, mock-ups, email campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with the fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with the preparation + delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing + sales data
- Prepare presentations
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Collecting quantitative + qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Produce/edit/promote/grow digital platforms including podcast
- Supporting the team in daily administrative tasks
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Additional tasks as needed and assigned
- Student majoring in Sales, Marketing, P.R., Communications, Journalism, or Advertising
- Excellent verbal + written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- Driven + hard-working
- Ability to take direction + multi-task
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word + Excel)
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Practical experience with current marketing + advertising techniques
- Shadowing, mentoring, + training opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in networking events + co. meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Opportunity to work virtually/remotely
- Shadowing, mentoring, + training opportunities with professionals
- Work on a wide range of marketing projects
Receive guidance and feedback from successful professionals