Virtual/Remote: Website Design INTERN
We’re a forward-thinking agency looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
Come work for and learn from some of the best in business!
Organized Energy Coaching + Consulting, LLC would love for an enthusiastic intern to join our team and provide creative ideas + implement strategies in various stages of print and online projects.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of design.
- Assist in the creation of signage, collateral, mock-ups, email campaigns, online promotion, print items, instructional materials, etc.
- Assist with the preparation + delivery of training materials
- Prepare presentations
- Tell our brand story through compelling photography & videography
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Supporting the team in daily administrative tasks
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Produce/edit/promote/grow digital platforms including podcast
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with team to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Additional tasks as needed and assigned
- Graphic Design, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Visual Arts major preferred
- Excellent verbal + written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- Driven + hard-working
- Ability to take direction + multi-task
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word + Excel)
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Practical experience with current marketing + advertising techniques
- Shadowing, mentoring, + training opportunities with professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events + co. meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Opportunity to work virtually/remotely.
- Work on a wide range of graphic design projects
Receive guidance and feedback from successful professionals