Bilingual Localization Editor
Are you proud of your heritage & native language?
Does seeing poorly translated content bother you?
Are you a hard worker who loves a challenge?
Do you enjoy working in multi-cultural environment?
Menlo Technologies is seeking native-level linguists of all languages for a variety of localization projects with a Fortune 50 client headquartered in Cupertino, CA.
- Translating/localizing content
- Performing localization & functional tests
- Reporting, tracking and verifying bugs
- Creating necessary documents such as glossary, etc
- Native-level understanding of one of the target languages
- Professional written/verbal competency in English
- Experience in translation and/or localization
- Ability to type in native language with local keyboard
- Eligibility to work onsite in Austin, Texas without restrictions
- QA Testing Experience
- Translation, Editing, or Proofreading Experience
- Cultural Savvy - Understanding of cultural/linguistic nuances and political correctness for respective language/country
- Tech savvy - Intermediate-level skills with iOS/OS X devices, spreadsheet, text editor
- Capability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines
- Eagerness to learn new tools, technologies, methods, procedures
- Familiarity with web-based content management systems
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate and collaborate with clients, producers, internal managers and co-testers
- Strong eye for detail