Medical Device Sales Internship
Sprekk Supply Group has exceptional opportunities for motivated students with aspirations to move into medical device sales post-grad. Students would work hand in hand with a medical device distributor currently experiencing explosive growth.
This is an unpaid position offering great opportunities for life science or college of business students who are interested in building real world experience for their resume. Commission is a possibility depending on performance in final month of internship.
- Learn about the anatomy of the spine, pain syndromes, and current pain management treatment options through weekly training and seminars.
- Drive business development by building relationships and completing weekly/biweekly follow-up with territory sales managers
- Learn how to effectively navigate LinkedIn create relationships with professionals in the medical device industry
- Assist with managing and growing existing pipelines as well as penetrate new business opportunities.
- Make personal contact with prospective physicians or managing staff for the purpose of introducing spinal bracing and neuromodulation technology
- Efficiently manage time and adhere to a growth focused schedule
- Learn about spinal bracing & neuromodulation technology and how the medical device industry helps drive revenue for clinics and Durable Medical Equipment companies
- Highly professional demeanor
- Actively update and modify company CRM through data entry
- Acquiring a bachelors degree in their junior or senior year of study
- A highly professional demeanor and ability to successfully function independently
- Ability to thrive while demonstrating Sprekk Supply Group values and guiding principles
- Documented sales success (stats, rankings, quota achievements)
- Demonstrated ability to influence, communicate, and interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
- Seeking a career in healthcare post-grad
Time Commitment: 12-15 hours per week
Job Type: Internship; Remote - all locations open to apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.