Junior Sales Account Executive
FMG, Inc. is currently looking to hire and train a Junior Sales Representative to act as a liaison between our business customers and our client within the Indianapolis area. The Junior Sales Representative is responsible for all aspects of new customer sales and acquisitions as well as maintenance of customers accounts.
This position is entry level and involves outside sales to potential and existing business customers. Successful outside sales representatives will have the ability to be trained into sales management roles. We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
- Acquire and manage new business accounts
- Communicate with business clients regarding all aspect of their account
- Develop interpersonal relationship with customer to increase sales in region
- Act as a mentor / coach / supervisor to develop new sales representatives
- Analyze market area to determine approach to new or existing customers
Our Sales Representatives Enjoy:
- Full Paid Training in outside sales, professional development, and leadership
- Work with coaches to further develop sales management and leadership skills.
- No glass ceiling - Performance based advancement from outside sales in upper sales management roles
- Weekly Pay - All salary, commissions, bonuses, and residuals
- An upbeat and enjoyable work environment
- Travel opportunities through the country