Institutional Sales Specialist
Shift Markets is a financial technology services provider, committed to creating innovative solutions within the cryptocurrency ecosystem that improve global access to crypto assets. Shift’s team leverages their experience in electronic trading and an extensive FX broker network to launch crypto solutions while continuing to serve hundreds of clients in the FX space. The company was founded in 2009, is headquartered in New York City, and has a global presence.
An opportunity has developed for an experienced Institutional Sales Specialist who will offer customers the ability to utilize best in class crypto and fiat liquidity and streaming pricing to service their digital asset business. As our Institutional Sales Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for focusing on financial institutions, exchanges, and other verticals. The ideal candidate has proven success in selling financial technology products in the crypto space.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers, understand their needs, and convert them into clients
- Provide personalized service and effective education to clients
- Follow global market trends and events, and competently articulate their impact on cryptocurrencies
- Manage high level projects for business initiatives and client acquisition deals
- Quickly learn about and stay current with our products, services, platforms, and educational tools
- Consistently achieve specific on-deposit, retention, and customer satisfaction benchmarks
- Make an impact by providing feedback to improve our sales, service, and operational processes
- Manage the sales cycle from lead generation and client acquisition through ongoing support
- Consistently achieve specific benchmarks for new clients, retention, and client satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent data handling and data analysis skills
- Advanced proficiency with using a CRM as part of a daily routine
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Apps
- Advanced understanding of systems used in trading and financial transactions
- Expert knowledge of cryptocurrency protocols and platforms
- Native-level fluency in multiple languages a strong bonus
- 5+ years of experience in financial technology sales
- Significant experience in the crypto space
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
This is a full-time role. Compensation is base salary + commission.