2021 EPIC INTERN-Operations_VARIOUS US Locations
Trane Technologies® is a global climate innovator. Through our strategic brands Trane® and Thermo King®, and our portfolio of environmental products and services, we bring efficient and sustainable climate solutions to buildings, homes and transportation.
At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are looking for performance-oriented, innovative leaders who understand the importance of collaboration and customer focus. Our 12-week summer Enterprise Program for Interns & Co-ops (EPIC) opportunity offers candidates working toward their Bachelor's in selected disciplines (see below) exposure to a variety assignments which could include: Lean Production & Six Sigma, Planning Strategy, Operational Excellence, Ergonomics & Safety, Sourcing/Procurement Cycle, Material Handling, Supplier Quality Audits, Sales Inventory Operations Planning and Productivity Generation & Tracking. During the EPIC internship, you will partake in professional development sessions, have access to leaders, and have opportunities to network throughout the company. As we hire the majority of our full time positions through our intern & co-op talent, successful EPIC candidates will have an opportunity to interview for full-time positions with our post-graduate career tracks in the Accelerated Development Program, a leadership rotational program designed for Operations.
Positions are available at many of our facilities including: Tyler, Texas; Clarksville, TN and Vidalia, GA just to name a few.
For more information, please visit the Early Talent programs portion of our website here.
* Specific internship responsibilities will vary based on your assignment. During your time in the internship program you will be expected to demonstrate the following:
+ Zeal for new information, knowledge, and experiences; regularly seeking and capitalizing on learning opportunities; quickly assimilating and applying new information
+ Collaborate with others to foster effective teamwork by linking own responsibilities to the team’s goals and needs
+ Manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
+ Ensure effective and efficient completion of projects by planning and implementing courses of action with other functions and key stakeholders
* Willing to be mobile and relocate anywhere in the United States
* Pursuing a BS/BA in Industrial Engineering, Applied Science Engineering, Industrial Systems Engineering or Supply Chain Management with a cumulative overall GPA at or above 3.0
* Minimum Work Experience: Junior year status – completed at least one previous internship or work experience
* Demonstrated leadership skills (minimum of one example in the last four years such as school club officer, sports team captain, resident advisor, etc. or exceptional guidance of work projects)
* U.S. citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.