Production Training & Development Specialist II Job
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving lives through your life's work.
Interface with Supervisors, Trainers and other personnel to ensure that the effectiveness and integrity of Boston Scientific production training processes are of the highest quality. This is accomplished through activities in tracking the completion of training, revising existing training programs, monitoring on the job training and establishing and maintaining training records in compliance with regulatory and certification requirements.
- Training Assessment: Assist operations in developing training strategies to support production training needs; Assess and continually improve upon operations training delivery. Assist with identification of employee training and retraining needs; Work with supervisors and managers in documenting training/experience requirements for all production positions.
- Provide employees & trainers with the opportunities to enhance their skill set in their roles: Monitor Employee Training; Interact with Product Builder IIs, IIIs and IVs and supervisors to assess progress/completion of training; Assist in the certification and training of on the job trainers; Deliver appropriate training that supports plant & BSC initiatives.
- Ongoing Training Development: Identify opportunities for improving training efficiency and effectiveness; Design, develop, and evaluate technical and/or non-technical training programs and materials; Lead or participate in training related Correction Action Preventive Action (CAPA); Actively participate in other training related projects.
- Regulatory: Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements. This may consist of, but is not necessarily to limited to, Equal Employment Opportunities Commission (EEOC), Environmental, Health and Safety including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Quality System Regulations (FDA), ISO 13485, MDD, PAL, CMDCAS, KFDA, other country specific Regulations as applicable.
- May perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- BS Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Three years' experience in quality and manufacturing (medical device industry strongly preferred) along with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing multiple projects of a complex scope and extensive knowledge of and experience with Boston Scientifics Training Record System
- Demonstrated ability to identify and problem-solve issues. Business experience demonstrated through business knowledge, leadership skills and training compliance capabilities.
- Project Management experience
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there's no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran