Internal Marketing & Admissions Specialist
What You Can Expect:
Do you have excellent people skills and a commitment to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We area premiere provider of long term care, skilled nursing, and assisted living services with an opening available for a Customer Service Specialist to coordinate the Internal Marketing & Admissions process in our health campus.
The Customer Service Specialist / Internal Admissions Rep is responsible for assisting with all aspects of internal marketing and admissions.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Internal Marketing & Admissions Specialist:
- Assisting withresident move-ins
- Completion of paperwork
- Providing health campus tours
- Answering and addressing health campus sales inquiries
- Campus marketing andcommunity outreach
- Preparing flyers, welcome gifts, tour gifts and referral gifts as necessary
- Assist with the development of quarterly and annual marketing plans
Location:Harrisons Crossing Health CampusWhat We're Looking For:
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field from a 4-year college or university preferred
- 1+ years experience in marketing/sales preferred
- Experience in Long-Term Care, senior living or healthcare preferred
- Valid driver's license required
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office Suite (Windows, Excel, Publisher and Outlook)
Life At Trilogy:
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- TuitionReimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!