Accounts Payable Coordinator
Awarded as one of the fastest growing companies in central Pennsylvania; Clark Associates, Inc. is looking for exceptional individuals to join our Accounting Operations team. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Lead, this position is part of a growing team of positive, motivated and goal-oriented professionals.
- Receive, organize and accurately enter vendor invoices in a timely manner to ensure all vendors are paid according to terms
- Accurately post invoice activity to correct general ledger accounts and periods
- Understand and know when to apply use tax to invoices coded
- Responsible to obtain, maintain and update vendor W-9 and 1099 information for vendor set-up process
- Work with vendors to ensure proper remittance and contact information is up-to-date
- Completing vendor statement research
- Completing research for Unearned Cash Discounts inquiries
- Monitoring the Accounts Payable email for vendor questions
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In addition, we require:
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with vendors as well as internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Driven, self-motivated individual to grow the department and process improve
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Possess strong MS Excel, Outlook and Access skills
- Able to work accurately at a fast pace
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business preferred(not required)
- Prior accounts payable or accounting work experience preferred (not required)
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our new Lancaster headquarters features an on-site fitness center, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you!