Senior Indirect Tax Analyst
As one of the fastest growing companies in central PA, Clark Associates is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented professional to join our growing tax team. Due to recent changes brought about by the United States Supreme Court decision in South Dakota v Wayfair, Inc., we are looking for a seasoned tax professional to assist with all indirect tax functions in this newly in demand field. This professional will play an integral role in handling the indirect tax function for our dynamic group of entities which have activities across all 50 states. The role will have a split focus that will be both project based and compliance based. Reporting directly to the Indirect Tax Manager, the Senior Indirect Tax Analyst will have visibility across company leadership.
Successful candidates will have a passion for excellence, be self-motivated, and possess the ability to multitask and think critically.
- Review current procedures and processes for indirect tax; recommend improvements and support implementation of changes
- Research indirect tax issues (sales and use tax, property tax, etc.)
- Provide support in indirect tax audit management
- Perform rolling nexus reviews for all companies
- Perform and/or assist with reverse audits
- Troubleshoot ERP functionality issues related to tax
- Prepare tax returns for sales & use, business & occupation, gross receipts, property tax, etc.
- Other projects as assigned
- 5+ years tax experience, preferably with a focus on indirect tax, other experience will be considered
- CPA preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for excellence
- Driven and self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Able to multitask and think critically
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our Lancaster headquarters features an on-site fitness center, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you!