Analyst, Supply Chain Team
Clark Associates, Inc is the fastest growing distributor of foodservice, hospitality and janitorial supplies in the country. Products are sold through three channels of distribution, including WebstaurantStore.com, The Restaurant Stores, and Clark Food Service Equipment.
The Supply Chain Team is responsible for the process of importing thousands of containers per year from our global manufacturers to our domestic warehouses. We are a new and growing team within Clark Associates.
We are looking for a data-driven and insightful individual who can take the initiative to identify inefficiencies in our supply chain and collaborate with the Supply Chain Team and other departments to solve them.
As a Supply Chain Analyst you will:
- Design and run reports to provide valuable insights to the company
- Identify and implement processes to reduce cost or improve quality in the supply chain
- Assist in the process of deciding the supply chain providers we should be using
- Collaborate with other teams to complete cross-departmental projects
- Assist in other Supply Chain Team tasks as needed
We are looking for a driven, motivated candidate who:
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Is proficient at aggregating, cleaning, and analyzing data
- Is curious about how processes work and can ask the right questions
- Is a strong communicator, capable of conveying supply chain ideas to other departments
- Is comfortable with change and is willing to keep up to date with the trends and issues of the supply chain industry
- Has integrity and will represent Clark Associates well with external providers
- Background in business/statistics/operations research preferred
- Proficiency in Excel required, proficiency with other statistical software a plus
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, a competitive medical/dental insurance package, 401K match, and wellness programs. Employees appreciate using our onsite gym facilities or benefiting from the gym membership reimbursement program.
Our onsite café allows employees the chance to enjoy fresh, healthy meals without leaving the office! Clark Associates often rewards our hardworking employees with fun events and perks to show our appreciation for their dedication and purposeful work towards our company growth—Catered holiday meals, bringing in popular food trucks, and team building events are just a few things we do to promote an enjoyable, positive work environment for everyone.