Clark Associates, Inc. is the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment and supplies in the country. Products are sold through three channels of distribution, including TheWebstaurantstore.com (e-commerce model), The Restaurant Stores (cash & carry model), and Clark Food Service Equipment (traditional dealer model). The procurement department is responsible for managing the 310,000+ items available to those channels. Our approach to business is how well we can service the customer. In procurement, we work hard to offer the broadest and best assortment of product, the best price and value, and to always be in stock.
We are currently looking for a Purchasing Assistant to aid our growing procurement team.
- Enter new products into buying program with accuracy and efficiency
- Proofread and make necessary corrections to item and product descriptions
- Comparison shop items on the internet
- Research new products and manufacturers to expand our offerings
- Assist with other purchasing functions including but not limited to placing purchase orders, tracking shipments, approving invoices for payment, and resolving any order obstructions
- Alpha and numeric typing skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communicator and professional demeanor
- Must have ability to work independently
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel required
Come join the Clark Associates team! We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, a competitive medical/dental insurance package, 401K match, and wellness programs. Employees appreciate using our onsite gym facilities or benefiting from the gym membership reimbursement program.
Our onsite café allows employees the chance to enjoy fresh, healthy meals without leaving the office! Clark Associates often rewards our hardworking employees with fun events and perks to show our appreciation for their dedication and purposeful work towards our company growth — catered holiday meals, bringing in popular food trucks, and team building events are just a few things we do to promote an enjoyable, positive work environment for everyone.
This is not a home based position. You must be able to work out of our office in Lancaster, PA. Please include a cover letter with your application.