Financial Representative Internship
About this Job
Each representative Intern will be shadowing a representative both in the office and in the field. Because of current economic conditions, most training will be completed via Zoom and other virtual formats.
What you'll learn:
- Obtain State Specific Life Insurance license
- Earn SIE, Series 6 & 63 Investment license (if time permits)
- Effective ways to teach/present to a client and ask appropriate questions
- Gathering and inputting financial data to analyze a clients needs (Financial Needs Analysis)
- Creating client proposals for budgeting, debt payoff, insurance, & investment programs
- Management & Leadership skills
All licenses obtained are transferable and belong by the intern/representative. There will be some licensing expenses, which will be discussed during the interview process.
Qualified interns may also have the opportunity to transition to a full time representative position upon graduation.
- Strong People Skills
- Teaching/Training Skills
- Passion for helping others
All interns/representatives of Primerica Financial Services are independent contractors, not employees of Primerica. This will be a primarily commission based role. Both pay and training/licensing process will be discussed during the interview process.
Primerica is one of the largest marketers of financial products in North America, and is looking for people who want to succeed. We offer an excellent educational system to teach you our business, a comprehensive support network, and competitive products that are highly desirable to most consumers. Our Mission is to help families earn more income, become debt free, properly protected and financially independent.