Digital Marketplace Analyst
Barcodes Group, Inc. is a provider of global technology solutions of supply chain automation and access control products, software, and services. We offer solutions that enable organizations to automatically capture and manage data about their assets, people, and transactions. We work with our customers to improve employee productivity, worker mobility, asset security, and the customer experience. We go to market with industry-leading eCommerce sites, technically-trained sales professionals, and solution architects. We are investing in our next phase of growth through new market and product expansion initiatives and are adding new marketing capabilities.
We are seeking a new college Grad to join our team based in our Minneapolis office (St Louis Park, MN) as a Digital eMarketplace Analyst to lead the digital e-marketplace activities. While the role is currently remote, the role will be a hybrid role that will involve remote work and days in the office. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented problem solver, excited about managing big data to find new insights, and is passionate about making things better. The Digital eMarketplace Analyst will be responsible for managing our Amazon, eBay & Wal-Mart marketplaces. In this role, you will be responsible for business analysis and insights, on-going metrics and reporting, and developing and executing business optimization activities. The role reports to the VP Marketing and will be surrounded by an advanced digital marketing and eCommerce team.
- Drive overall analysis and performance of Amazon seller marketplace
- Develop reporting and key metrics for monitoring and optimizing the business
- Drive growth through managing sponsored listings and advertising products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute strategies.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing organization and technology teams to maintain and optimize the product feeds and business rules.
- Collaborate with the product teams to optimize the product assortment on each platform for both growth and profitability.
- Collaborate with our operations team to optimize fulfillment, monitor reputation scores, and ensure high standards of customer service.
· Monitor daily marketplace performance data and prepare executive reporting.
- Complex analysis involving large datasets from disparate sources
- High attention-to-detail
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and technology
- High-level of organization
- Comfort with complexity and fast-moving environment
- Advanced Excel work
- Strong proficiency with MS Office tools
- Intermediate Video Conference Skillsets (Zoom, Fuze, Teams/Skype)
- Experience working with complex analysis, large datasets, advanced Excel sheets and formulas
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated experience in quickly learning new challenges, acquiring new skills, and taking initiative to solve business problems
- Bonus experience: Working with Amazon marketplace, coding, API’s, digital marketing, digital advertising, keyword optimization, warehouse operations or supply chain experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, IT or other quantitative and analytical fields Minimum GPA 3.5/4.0