Night Auditor (EVVKD)
The award-winning Holiday Inn Express East is searching for a detailed-oriented problem solver to fill our full-time Night Audit Position. Have you always been deemed as a Night Owl? If you have an eye for catching and correcting errors and staying organized. This is the job for you!
The Night Auditor is responsible for closing the hotel's business day and preparing for the next day's arrivals. Being customer service-friendly, assisting guests, answering phones, and providing a memorable experience leaves our guests wanting to book their next stay!
- Hours are 12 A.M.-8:00 A.M. Sunday through Thursday (During training days and hours will vary)
- Uniforms provided
- Computer and hands-on training
- Opportunity for growth
- Cross-training available
- Time and half-pay select worked holidays.
- Hourly pay on Monday through Friday is $11.50 an hour; Saturday and Sunday Premium Rate is $12.00.
- Traveling discounts at other IHG Brand hotels
- Incentive program where you can earn IHG Rewards Points redeemable for free nights and merchandise in the catalog.
- After being with us for one year, vacation time will be available.
- After a 30 day probation period, you will be eligible for Dental, Vision, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, and Aflac programs.
The work environment is that of a fast-paced and deadline-oriented office: multitasking phone lines and guest requests.
Ability to learn to use computer property management reservation and credit card systems.
This position requires the ability to review items closely.
This position may, from time to time, require a flexible work schedule.
Frequent use of a computer and other office equipment is required.
This position requires working independently with minimal supervision.
This position requires working and interacting with other team members.
This position involves frequent face-to-face interaction with employees and hotel guests, both in person and over the telephone.
This position requires standing for long periods of time.
This position requires constant mobility, including moving between other departments and/or facilities in the hotel.
This hotel is a member of Dunn Hospitality Group and uses e-Verify to confirm employment eligibility.