Automotive Service Manager - Ownesboro, KY
Automotive Service Manager – Ownesboro, KY
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
Combining your in-depth automotive repair knowledge with your exceptional people skills, you'll manage customer relationships and frequently serve as a liaison between technicians and customers. You'll also select, coach, lead, train and supervise vehicle technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials and equipment.
· Assign and schedule work duties to auto service staff according to individual skill level
· Serving all automotive service needs of customers
· Oversee the hiring and training of an effective auto service team
· Ensuring high teammate retention
· Maintain compliance with quality standards
· Developing customer satisfaction and retention
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 4 years of auto service technical experience
· 1 year of service manager or service writer experience
Problem solving – customer complaints
Aptitude to manage inventory, scheduling, equipment maintenance, etc.
· Capacity to lead and coach others
Teammate and customer/communication skills
Ability to recruit and select technicians and general service teammates successfully according to store requirements
· Willingness to continue education and remain current in automotive repair issues
· Must have completed all the current and required BSRO store education courses & modules required for this position.
· Must have valid automotive driver’s license at all times in order to test drive customer’s vehicles
· 2-year degree or equivalent
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers - join our team today! Your knowledge is EXACTLY what we need.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
“One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
Kimberly Simon - 312-840-6018