Marketing Research Summer Intern
Cable One (NYSE: CABO) The Sparklight Marketing team is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven candidate for the position of Marketing Research Intern. This position will assist with marketing research including data and survey analysis.
Who is Cable One?
At Cable One and our family of companies, we keep our customers and associates connected to what matters most. For our associates, that means: a thriving and rewarding career, respect for the communities where they live and work, a focus on health and wellness, an excellent work/life balance, and an open and inclusive workplace.
What you will do:
Working under the supervision of our team, the Marketing Research Intern will participate in various aspects of the Marketing Team. Assigned projects may include:
- Trend data by market and media tactic
- Look for relationships between different media tactics (traditional vs. online)
- Report out learning by market and media tactic
- Assist with digital advertising analysis
- Collaborate with the team to work on media testing recommendations
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
What you will gain:
You will be exposed to marketing research and analysis, including digital and traditional marketing tactics. This is a great role for someone who is analytically curious and likes to work with people.
Internship duration and schedule: Full-time or part-time available, 10 weeks. Flexible schedule.
Diversity lies in the communities we serve and among the associates who dedicate themselves to ensure our continued success. Here at Cable One, we believe it is our individual and unique talents, backgrounds and perspectives that, when combined, truly make us an unstoppable force. "Stronger Together" is not just a verbal cue, it is the motto that our associates live by, exemplify and embody each and every day. Cable One and all of its subsidiaries provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals of different race, creed, color, religion, national origin, nationality, ancestry, sex/gender, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.