Trane Customer Sales Associate - Tustin, CA
Trane Technologies® is a global climate innovator. Through our strategic brands Trane® and Thermo King®, and our portfolio of environmental products and services, we bring efficient and sustainable climate solutions to buildings, homes and transportation.
At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Trane in Tustin, CA is hiring a Customer Sales Associate for our Residential Parts & Supply Store! As a Customer Sales Associate, you will be a trusted advisor to customers who visit our Trane Supply stores by resolving parts or equipment issues, delivering quality parts and solutions offerings, processing customer orders and responding to their inquiries.
* Engages with both counter customers and phone customers to fully identify needs, respond to inquiries or questions, and offer timely quality solutions to their HVAC Parts & Supply needs.
* Maintains current knowledge of Trane products, offerings and promotions in order to partner with customers and grow sales by identifying related products or add on extensions needs; present to customers in person and on the phone.
* Executes quote and order management processes with high level of accuracy to expedite the fulfillment process and ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery – entering quotes and invoices and follow through on fulfillment.
* Assists with warehouse/inventory management work as needed – cycle counts, back orders, PO receipts, transfers, shipping & receiving, store stocking, inventory control & bin location. Occasionally operate a forklift and lifting up to 50lbs.
* GED or High School Diploma required
* Experience in a fast-paced, customer focused environment with a focus on customer service, continuous improvement and safety.
* Minimum of 2 years of inside sales, retail, or related experience; HVAC sales/knowledge and a mechanical aptitude is beneficial
* Proven experience in building customer relationships and maintaining professional customer service even in challenging situations.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.