Digital Campaign Manager (@ Wisconsin Voices)
Digital Campaign Manager at Wisconsin Voices in Milwaukee, WI - shared by Jobs That Help as third party
Support multiple robust pro-democracy campaigns. The ideal person should have a creative and curious approach to social media, and a background in managing social media accounts with a data driven approach. Candidates should have deep, proven roots in the social media sphere and understand how to disseminate content for maximum impact.
- Create and keep Social Media Planning Calendar up to date to ensure clear messaging and strategy across social platforms
- Combine the creation of graphics, copywriting, and curating of relevant news articles to manage and maintain social media channels with the goal of keeping followers engaged and informed throughout the year
- Intentionally craft integrated messaging to encourage civic engagement and combat misinformation
- Uplift partner organizations’ events, successes, and activity through sharing partner social content and creating shout-outs
- Generate monthly analytics reports to track engagement and growth, and to identify trends and potential points of improvement
- Generate website and social media traffic through effective digital techniques while generating regular reports on engagement and growth activities in our online platforms and communities
- Generate opportunities to identify and engage campaign supporters and drive measurable online actions through alerts, infographics, key messages, etc
- Deepen supporters’ sense of identity and involvement with our work, including both online and offline engagement
- Stay up to date with social platform algorithms and best practices to ensure effective social campaigns
- Create digital advertising plans using allotted budget for approval by Communications Director
- Create detailed geographic and demographic audience targeting sets to optimize ad campaign effectiveness
- Create branded graphic artwork, videos, and copy for advertising campaigns based on latest research-driven messaging guidelines
- Monitor campaign metrics and make adjustments as necessary to optimize performance
- Understand and apply data analytics to improve the effectiveness of the work
- Create graphics to support Fair Maps Coalition’s branding, digital, and print needs
- Collaborate with Fair Maps Coalition to conceptualize and execute digital ad campaigns to raise awareness and garner support for Fair Maps
- Provide guidance and digital best practice trainings as needed to partners to support their online efforts
- Create unbranded graphics for use by partner organizations
- Experience working with online advertising: Facebook, Google Adwords, Twitter, DSPs, etc.
- Design: Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Canva/etc.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple digital media accounts
- Fluency in social media performance metrics and insights
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Comfort with Google Analytics and Facebook Ads
- Ability to problem-solve and manage workflow both independently and collaboratively
- Commitment to understanding race, class, gender, and other equity issues as a core of your work and the impact these have on our collective experience
Salary: $44,000 to $52,000 a year (based on experience).
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, paid vacation, sick leave, partial phone reimbursement, and travel reimbursement.
Wisconsin Voices is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin and any other legally protected status.