Marketing Automation Specialist
Do you like working in a large team with many fellow marketers to grow with? Do you enjoy the technical side of marketing? Do you like learning new processes and systems in a fast-paced environment? If so, then this role may be for you!
What this role is:
Our team builds the email foundations of HTML Taxi templates, Eloqua automations, and SFDC CRM integrations. Our email process supports 100+ global marketers and their campaigns for nurture automation, digital (and eventually physical) events.
This person will help build email automation processes in our ESP to support digital marketing campaigns for the global Genesys brand and marketers.
What this role isn’t:
This is not campaign strategy. This role requires a partnership with stakeholders to help build branded Genesys email automation campaigns focusing on understanding lead routing, quality assurance, and email automation execution.
What you’ll bring to the table:
To be successful, you need to have a mind for technical details and patience to build a complex lead routing process. This candidate must have a strong eye for detail to walk through automations end-to-end as processes are created for QA or solutioning any technical error. A basic understanding of HTML coding for email is also needed.
Some details about what you will do:
- Work collaboratively with Campaigns and Marketing Operations teams to maintain the Genesys email automation process.
- Help to maintain back-end systems for reporting:
- eDatasource for Inbox placement
- Eloqua for email performance
- PathFactory for engagement with content
- Tableau for channel attribution to the sales process
- 1-5 years of Marketing Automation platform experience in an enterprise ESP such as Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or IBM Watson
- Past hands-on experience scaling digital demand generation programs
- Familiarity with reporting and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to explain complex concepts
- Familiar with coding HTML for email
- Experience working within the fast-paced environment of a global company
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Computer Science or years relevant work experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments
See more Genesys benefits information at https://mygenesysbenefits.com/
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least June 30, 2021, in most locations, and we are re-evaluating the opening date of our all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.