Grants Intern (@ Prevent Blindness Wisconsin)
Grants Intern at Prevent Blindness Wisconsin in Milwaukee, WI - shared by Jobs That Help as third party
Note: clarify specific internship start and end dates with Prevent Blindness Wisconsin.
Job Overview: As the Grants Intern you will be joining the Prevent Blindness Wisconsin Development Team to help reach fundraising goals and gain hands-on experience in nonprofit fundraising including: grant research, grant writing and grant reporting.
Potential Tasks Include:
- Basic grant proposal preparation
- Research grant funding opportunities
- Prepare and share “success stories” with funders
- Editing/proofreading a variety of communications
- Data entry in Donor Software DonorPerfect
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and creative
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Some college education in a Communications, Nonprofit, English or related field preferred