Executive Director of SCTCC Foundation
Position Announcement #: ADMIN035 Classification: Range 3 Administrator
Anticipated Start Date: June 21, 2021
Salary: commensurate with experience Range: $65,086 - $104,142
This executive position reports to the College President and is an excellent opportunity to work alongside the College's senior leadership team. We offer a collaborative, creative and culturally diverse work environment. If you care about advancing equity in student learning outcomes, see the value in working at a college that is driving toward become more “student-ready”, want to be supported in your efforts to grow professionally and be recognized for your contributions, then come work for SCTCC.
The purpose of this position is to serve as Executive Director of the St. Cloud Technical & Community College Foundation, advocating the College’s mission and priorities through a broad array of targeted College and Foundation initiatives, in the areas of stakeholder and fund development. This includes but is not restricted to, the activities required to support the operations and development of the SCTCC Foundation Board, marketing and communications of College and Foundation programs and services to prospective and current donors to secure internal and external financial resources, oversight of asset management, and engagement in strategic planning and policy development within the SCTCC Foundation.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Minimum of 4 - 6 years of executive level experience in business or non-profit management and fundraising, or experience in securing financial and relational support (i.e. fundraising and friend-raising) for programs or projects is essential.
· Experience in working with executive level management to develop strategic plans and implement operational and administrative actions for implementation.
· A high level of customer-based relationship development skills, entrepreneurial spirit, strong speaking and writing skills, superior organizational and administrative skills.
· Ability to identify funding opportunities and successfully secure donations and other support.
· Ability to articulate programmatic and fundraising goals and relate those goals to college strategic goals and academic programming needs.
· Knowledge of financial statements and the ability to articulate financial information to constituents.
· Ability to prepare budgets, manage donor stewardship and gifts, and adhere to board policy.
· Master’s Degree in related field.
· Experience in higher education a plus.
· Knowledge of higher education issues and the ability to relate those issues to governmental, corporate, and philanthropic communities in Minnesota.
· Knowledge of and skill in identifying, researching, cultivating and soliciting major gifts and planned gifts, and conducting fundraising campaigns.
· Knowledge of the interrelationships of the local economy, government, college, and community.
· Knowledge of and success in fund development, financial recordkeeping, marketing, and grant-writing.
· Ability to direct research and prepare reports on donor potential, alumni data, Board recruitment and retention, marketing opportunities, external communications and fiscal matters.
Submit your online application and supporting information to http://sctcc.peopleadmin.com/postings/1674. A cover letter, resume, and copies of college transcripts will be required as part of the application process. Review of applications will begin after April 26, 2021. For more information, contact Deb Holstad at 320-308-3227 or email@example.com. (PCN 00687860)