US Respiratory & Immunology Brand Communications (Virtual Assignment)
We are currently seeking rising Junior or Senior candidates who are working towards obtaining a bachelors degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communications for a virtual internship this summer of 2021.
What are the primary duties of this position?
- Support identified projects for the US CA R&I brand communications team, along with BBU enterprise initiatives.
- Established writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Eager learner
- Polished presentation abilities
- Professional maturity
- Organization and strong time management skills- to be able to balance multiple projects and tasks at once
- Creative and innovative thinker.