Malaria Task Order Finance Associate, GHSC-PSM
Chemonics seeks a Malaria Task Order Finance Associate in support of the Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement Supply Management program based in Arlington, VA. The Task Order Finance Associate will provide support of financial and accounting activities to Task Orders awarded under the GHSC-PSM IDIQ. The Task Order Finance Associate will assist in managing all financial aspects of the Task Order. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world!
GHSC-PSM is the primary vehicle through which the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) procures and provides health commodities for countries receiving U.S. government foreign assistance. GHSC-PSM also provides technical assistance to improve the efficiency, reach, and sustainability of in-country supply chains and is supported with funding from the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, the U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative, USAID’s family planning and reproductive health program, and USAID’s maternal and child health program.
- Process invoices submitted by the Malaria Quality Assurance laboratories for payments
- Ensure accuracy of invoices submitted using standard checklists
- Collaborate with the QA/QC, Program Management, and Accounts Payable teams to validate and process invoices/documents
- Track and Monitor expenditures against QA subcontract ceilings
- Serve as a point of contact for QC labs on invoice and payment queries
- Draft Simplified Purchase Agreements (SPA) as needed
- Analyze financial data from Requisition Orders, identify incorrect data, and process corresponding corrections
- Oversee the data analysis and coding verification for Task Order financial transactions specific to GHSC-PSM
- Assist the Task Order Financial Specialist in reviewing financial data and perform the necessary adjustments in consultation and coordination with the Project Management Units
- Analyze financial information from Chemonics System, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of data
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly production of Financial Statements
- Monitor and track headquarters’ financial transactions and expenses and coordinate with GHSC-PSM units regarding funding levels and obligations
- Foster and demonstrate a workplace inclusive of creating opportunity, serving others, building trust, innovation and exceeding expectations
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Accounting, finance or related field preferred. Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, or related field preferred
- Ability to work across a matrixed organization and influence teams both directly and indirectly
- Ability to learn new financial and accounting concepts quickly, and translate and deliver information to colleagues with little to no financial background
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Strong administrative skills, word processing abilities, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to follow standard practices and procedures and make significant contribution to end results
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility and integrity
- Fluency in English required; proficiency in languages spoken in countries in which GHSC-PSM implemented preferred
Apply through our Career Center at https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CHEMONICS&cws=50&rid=4125
by April 23rd, 2021. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Recruitment Information
Chemonics International is monitoring COVID-19 activity around the world. The health and wellbeing of our staff is of the utmost importance to us, and we continue to hire for all open roles with interviewing and on-boarding done virtually. Our new hires and current staff working from our Washington, DC, Arlington, VA, and London offices will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.